May 7, 2013 11:31 AM by Wade Blogs
AP – Any day now, billions of cicadas with bulging red eyes will crawl out of the earth after 17 years underground and overrun the East Coast. The insects will arrive in such numbers that people from North Carolina to Connecticut will be outnumbered roughly 600-to-1. Maybe more.
- Let them crawl up your arm, but fair warning, it’s tickling.
- Rip off one wing and watch them try to fly.
- Rip of BOTH wings and place them in tar strips in your street
- Hit them with plastic bats
- Collect a bunch together and release them as you scream “I am the king of cicadas!”
Whatever you do with them, they are going to be LOUD.