February 5, 2013 4:54 PM by Billy Heywood
I am stunned that hes still an ESPN analyst…Flacco is the best QB in the League? That’s a fucking stretch.
My Top 5 QBs in the NFL:
5. Matt Ryan- Dominates the air on the regular, but is the anti-clutch.
4. Peyton Manning- The guy comes off a huge neck surgery, and comes right back into the NFL like nothing ever happened.
3. Drew Brees – Guy averages 325+ yards and 3 TD’s a game…AT LEAST. Throws the lights out of the Superdome…LaWLz
2. Aaron Rodgers- Hes dangerous in the pocket, and even more dangerous on the run.
1. I hate Tom Brady with a fiery passion, but he is the best QB in the NFL. The guy gets my vote on respect alone.
Flacco being #1 is absolutely pathetic. Merril should worry less about his windsor knots and worry more about his analyzing of QBs